So I finally gave in and decided to join the blogging world. I am doing it against my will, but I am going to do my best. I plan on keeping everyone informed of the latest and greatest finds in our family tree.
I am currently working on John's family, My Dad's line, and also Jordan and Josie's line. I just recently applied for Jordan and Josie to be official decendents of the Mayflower, they are 15th generation of the original occupants of the Mayflower.
I notice so many blessings from working on my geneology, as hard and frustrating as it gets some days, I enjoy it all.
Gavin Free Minecraft Quotes
-
Gavin Free Minecraft Quotes
Minecraft Online is a free online game provided by Lagged. Play online in
your browser on PC, Mobile and Tablet devices. Join ...
5 years ago



5 comments:
Amber! Yay! I am so glad you are blogging! I often think of you and wonder what you are all up to. I can't believe how big your kids are! Congrats on the new little one. I know, he is probably in high school now. :) I look forward to reading more about what is going on with you. I remember my dad telling me years ago that you guys have a Tenney line and we do too. I guess it will be up to me to see if we are related. :) Anyway...good to see you..I will keep dropping by. Later---Heather
Welcome to the blogging world! I won't tell anyone I had to physically set it up for you!
Yeah...glad you didn't tell anyone you had to physically set it up, Aerin. Apparently, I was mistaken in thinking you had a boy...it looks to me like it is a wee sweet girly you had, not a little boy. Either way...it's been so long since she was born, I am sure she is in HS by now. :)
No, you thought right. I had a boy. The picture is of me and Delaney. The boy I just had in August we named Jonas.
Welcome, Welcome! We're glad you've joined us! You do realize this is Genealogy right? A Blog is just an online journal. With great pictures and everyone gets to see it! You need to ask Cali to see her 2006 Bloggity Blog book. It's AWESOME!!! It's all of her old posts made into a Blurb book. Now she has a year of records with pictures forever.
Post a Comment