Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am lucky I got to have her the longest



Well I decided there is a least one great thing about being the oldest. Generally all the things about being the oldest pretty much stink. But this one is a privilege. Our family is planning a memorial for gma this month on her birthday and it dawned on me, that I knew her longer than most the members of my family. I was around before some of my aunts and uncles where even married. I don't have any traumatic memories of her - that must mean that she just loved me and everything was good. She was a large part of my life growing up and I know there where many times that I had her and my gpa all to myself and that is definately something I can boast about that no one argue.

No comments: