Talk about being in a funk and watching things spiral out of control - that's where I am. We sold our house, Yeah!!! And are very happy we didn't have to pay anyone to take it. Closing is June 25th, that is 3 weeks. John has been in school since March and commutes to Yakima for the week and comes home on the weekend, not a big fan of this schedule. I was on the phone with Jennie S today when I discovered Delaney in a ball asleep on the floor in my room. Yes, she is on her knees. Yes, her nose is in the ground. Yes, that is a grahm cracker in her hand. I don't think I could walk if I ended up in this position for too long.
Adding to the mix, Jordan is 17 in a week - anyone feel old? John's dad has cancer again, they found 4 more spots in his brain last week and he started treatment today, I am moving and as of today I am not real sure where we will be going and don't forget - I have 3 kids under the age of 4. Like I said "Craziness!!!"



2 comments:
With you on this one - moving on the 16th and not exactly sure where...it keeps life interesting...at least that is what I am telling myself! lol. Love seeing your posts! :)
Amber, I think I know how to leave comments on here now? LOL! I hope this goes through. Anyway, how is everything going on your side?? I know you guys are going through a lot.
<3 Rosa
Post a Comment