This is my new view. I can't complain. Our house sits on almost an acre and although we are just renting, we feel very blessed to have such a safe and off the beaten path spot. We are just 1 1/2 miles from the high school and junior high, minutes to the freeway. Our next door neighbors are church members who moved here 6 years ago from Pennsylvania - that's a new one for me. Josie and I had the conversation the other day that this place feels like home. Whether it has finally having our family together, this place or having the spirit of the Lord with you - I am thankful we are feeling and that awkward adjustment seems to have passed unnoticed.
Gavin Free Minecraft Quotes
-
Gavin Free Minecraft Quotes
Minecraft Online is a free online game provided by Lagged. Play online in
your browser on PC, Mobile and Tablet devices. Join ...
5 years ago



2 comments:
That is pretty. I am glad you guys are happy there! When our craziness slows down we'll come visit!
So were is your house located about? Are you still liking it there?
Post a Comment