Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little Catch UP




Here is my family at a local park we visited, it is a well designed park that we
will most likely visit again.

Here goes a brief summary of the last 5 months:

* Jordan was is swim and is now playing LaCrosse -
he is the face off guy
* Josie did bowling and is now playing tennis -
JV because she says she not allthat good
* Holland is using school to socialize -
he doesn't really need the teaching time, he gets it!
* Delaney is Delaney - I love her dearly but havn't quite figured her out, she
loves to change her clothes dozens of times a day.
* Jonas is learning to talk and loves being outside, plays with lego's and likes to
carry a stepping stool around with him wherever he goes.
* John is exceeding all expectations at school, he has maintained a perfect
attendance and has a 3.97 GPA - you can't say he isn't putting it all out there.
* I just stay busy with normal life things.I suppose if I was to experience too many complications none of the above would be happening.

After all, the mother is the center hub of the home -
I definately feel it on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Cali said...

Hey Amber, how stinkin' cute are your kids?! Sheesh. I can't imagine what it must be like being responsible for that many people!! Keep up the good work. :)

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

I thought you might offer fries with your "catch-up", apparently you've been too busy!